Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Don't Reinvent the Wheel

I have never believed in reinventing the wheel, so I love to see how others are promoting their business and find out how I can use their ideas to suit my needs.  Often times I will do a Google search for AVON FLYERS to see what is already available.  In my search, I found a great website for downloading and sharing all different kinds of promotional material.  The site is scribd.com. You can search all of the documents that have already been posted or you can add your own. 

One of my favorite items I have found so far is the Avon Product Flyer ebook! 87 unique flyers for your business.  This eBook includes flyers for both finding new customers and new recruits.  You can customize the flyers with your information and then hang them at places like the library or the laundromat.  Flyers can be a great way to find new representative when placed on job boards in your neighborhood.  There are full-sheet, half-sheet, and tear-off flyers, so you can find one that is perfect for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment