Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's In Your Basket?

Do you carry a demo basket? If you don't, it would be a good idea to start. For those of you who don't know how to create a demo basket, the general idea it to carry a basket with the featured or upcoming products in order to allow your customers to try them before they buy. This is also a great way to increase your sales by introducing your customers to products they might not have considered in the first place.

Another option is to use an organizer instead of a basket.  One of the ladies in my district introduced us to Switch It by Nan.  They are clear organizer purses that have lots of pockets to display your demos and samples.

A demo basket is also a great way to find new customers. I like to take my basket and set in on the table when I go out to eat (restaurant or fast food). People walk by and ask about my basket. I then let them try the products, give them a book, and get their information. Just carrying the basket around catches people's eye and starts the conversation about Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment